This season make room for the lace-up strappy heel. From closed points to peep-toe to flats, this style comes in all shapes and sizes.
Wondering how to match these babies? This heel is easy to combine with, well, anything. Take cue from tastemakers Olivia Palermo and Alexa Chung who pair them with skinny jeans and blazers or mid length skirts or dresses. A sexy pair of heels like these can upgrade a casual ensemble in the blink of an eye and give it a seductive, feminine touch.
Nadia Bartel, our Walk Tall Influencer, shows us how to effortlessly style the Dasio lace-up pump with a LBD to add a little punch.
Why you need the Dasio Heel
- Snakeskin texture adds an immediate level of luxe and sophistication to any outfit
- Laced details were popular last season, but this season it is even more wearable with the addition of the closed toe point
- Although they have a 10 cm stiletto heel, the padded footbed gives extra cushioning for the ball of your foot so you can walk tall and wear for longer
- Laces can be spaced out to reveal more flesh, or bunched down depending on your hemline situation
- Can be dressed up or down, work seamlessly with a LBD or give your everyday jeans a little lift with a tailored blazer