Just like there is a shoe for every occasion there is a shoe for every race day this season! 2016 brings us monochromes and pastels in stilettos as well as metallic and cork block heels.
- DON’T sink into the grass in those suede heels! Use heel tips to protect the bottom of your heels and increase the surface area to stop you descending into the ground.
- DON’T let your feet ache! Slide some Gel Cushions into the base of your shoe for extra comfort and support during those long race days.
- DON’T take your shoes off after the photos are over. Stay classy (and not barefoot!) by taking a pair of flexible ballet flats to keep you going even after the party has finished.
- DO use Water Proofer! Coat your pumps in water proofer in order to stop any spills or grass stains on the leather, suede and satin.
- DO allow our style consultants to find the right shoe for you! Our collection has a variety of heel heights and sizes to cater to everyone. So whether you are an everyday heel Queen or just on occasions then we have something for you.
- Do match your shoes with a clutch or bag! Use a small over-the-shoulder bag as a perfect way to store those essential gel cushions and change over flats.