For SS15, we are looking to all things Seventies for inspiration. The creator and face of fashion, lifestyle and beauty blog, Stenmarked – Zoe Stenmark, styles our navy and whiskey Ruthie heel for the new season. These babies have just landed in store and we are head-over-heels for them!
Tell us about this look…
70s-inspired boho. I love these heels – they are such a wardrobe staple but they are so on trend at the same time.
Where would you wear this outfit?
I think you’d find me wearing this to a girls lunch or maybe day-time birthday drinks.
What are your top tips for styling the Ruthie Heel?
Pair these with high waisted flare or with a boho style dress. Instant 70s cool.
We love 70’s styling! How would you wear this trend in day-to-day life?
One of my favourite things about 70s styling is that within it there are so many different styles, something to suit everyone. For daywear I love platform heels, oversize sunglasses, flared jumpsuits and jeans and boho style dress. For evening, I love Studio 54 style glam, adding in metallic and chiffon and ideally a Halston gown! My top tip for keeping it fresh and up to date, consider pared-back colour palettes and modern fabrics.
Why do you need the Ruthie Heel?
- Pairing on-trend whiskey tan with classic navy, this two-toned style is incredibly easy to match with your wardrobe favourites.
- Combining suede with beautiful tan leather, this style is a great way to play on textures.
- Featuring a chunky block heel and soft cushioned footbeds, this style is comfortable to wear despite it’s 8.5cm heel.
- With a wrap around ankle strap and polished metal buckle, the Ruthie is the perfect shoe for day-to-night style.
- Tip: Regularly apply our Wittner Water Proofing spray to keep your shoes looking beautiful.